We strive to maintain high quality aerial arts education. Therefore, we adhere to the following school policies. Please read before signing up for aerial dance class!
- We allow 3 make up classes per youth session. We allow 2 class make up classes per adult session.
- Please email us at least 24 hours before the class you would like to attend to schedule make ups.
- Do not attend a class (for a make up) you are not registered for without emailing! We can’t confirm there is space in the class without email registration.
- Makeups must be used within the session. Otherwise, they are forfeited. The make up class may vary in time duration. Also, they may not follow the curriculum of the session based classes.
- Make up class cancelations with less than 24 hours notice are forfeited as we have many students trying to get in and use a small number of make up class times.
- Complete your waiver online before class day/time. If the waiver is not complete your child will not be able to attend. This is due to our insurance policy.
- All youth classes are drop-off only. In other words, the studio is closed to observation. The exception is the student showcases and flying tots class! For flying tots, parent participation is required.
- All our classes are capped at 8 students per instructor, or 14 students for 2 coach classes.
- For weather cancelations we email. Also, we post on our Facebook page. If you do not receive an email this means classes are on! It is always your choice whether or not to attend. You can use one of your make up classes if you aren’t comfortable driving.
- Class instructors are subject to change.
- Late enrollment is welcome. However, we may require private lesson(s) to ensure you are caught up. We consider this on a case by case basis.
- ACOD uses photography and video for public promotion and social media.
- ACOD is not responsible for lost and stolen property.
- Also, please review our current Covid-19 policies.
Class Guidelines and Expectations
- All classes begin with a 10 minute warm up. This is for injury prevention! Remaining time is for aerial.
- Please come to class in comfortable, form fitting clothes. Leggings and full coverage tops are best to avoid rope burn.
- Jewelry should never be worn for class. This is because it can snag and tear the fabric. We will ask you to remove all jewelry before participating.
- Ask your teacher for modifications if material is too challenging.
- We are strict in our leveling system. This is for your safety and our insurance policy. Aerial is challenging! It is customary to repeat levels.
- Repetition is needed for gaining strength. Please understand there will be some level of repetition in classes.
- Aerial is hard!! To improve quicker, consider an additional class. We offer 25% of additional sessions with the purchase of a concurrent session. We also offer private lessons and open gyms.
Interested in signing up? Find class information here: